Student - Nursing
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Float Team
CLASSIFICATION: Student - Nursing
HOURS OF WORK:
Rotation day, evening, night and weekend
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the registered nurse and in collaboration with the care team, the incumbent provides patient care, while taking responsibility for his or her actions and adhering to Vitalité Health Network's policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.;
- Successful completion of a recognized post-secondary acute care support services program or equivalent;
- Recognized BLS course and update completed within past year;
- Safe Patient Transfer Program or willingness to take program;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"