Technology New Grad
Rogers Communications Inc. in Burnaby, BC
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
- Student currently enrolled in a recognized Engineering Program, preferably Electrical Engineering
- Highly motivated individual with superior organizational and analytical skills
- Must have good writing and communication skills
- Must be interested in radio propagation theory, radio transmitter and receiver circuits, cellular system principles and two-way land mobile communications
- Ability to work in team setting
- Ability to get along with people
- Eagerness and enthusiasm
- Assist in RF design of new and/or existing cell sites as per planning specifications. This may include evaluation of the required coverage using in-house RF propagation prediction software and accepted engineering principles to determine site location, height, ERP, antenna type and configuration, and/or designs to upgrade antenna systems to accommodate capacity growth on existing networks as well as the deployment of new wireless technologies.
- Maintain accurate radio base station and effective radiated power information in database
- Provide documentation support for RF designs, Safety Code 6 submissions, and other engineering documentation as required for radio network design.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1600 - 4710 Kingsway (016), Burnaby, BC
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Student/New Grad & New Grad
Requisition ID: 178370
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]