Customer Service Representative - Work from Home - Canada
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as awork from home Customer Service Representative If you reside in and are seeking a job in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Ontario and Quebec, would like to work from the comfort of your own home (for a real work at home employer) then you've found the right opportunity!
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don't miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don't miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you'll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
As a TTEC Work from Home Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring - lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table... along with the following:
- Fluency in English
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You'll Need
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements: https://workbooth.info/applicants/applicants-faq/
- USB Headset
- USB drive to access our systems
- A dedicated landline or smart phone/device is required during employment. This is for your manager to contact you, provide one-on-one guidance/coaching, and you to reach out to us for help as needed)
- Please note that we cannot accept Videotron as an ISP provider because it is incompatible.
Sound like you? Then come connect with us...It takes just a few simple steps to get started:
1. Click the Apply Now button below
2. Complete our short online application and Computer Requirements Check, followed by interactive assessments
3. Check your email for follow up and next steps!
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, sales, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant, hospitality, financial services, insurance or other service-related industries, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our distributed team of sales and service professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires employees hired in Canada to successfully pass a background check. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.