Trilingual Customer Service Representative - Spanish-French-English
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything... and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Trilingual Customer Service Representative - Spanish-French-English in Montreal Canada.
(This position requires fluency in Spanish-French and English.)
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back.
TTEC Montreal is renewed for the new year with new clients, new salaries and many other great benefits. So, if you're looking for a professional life full of meaning, passion and career potential, keep reading ...
As a TTEC Trilingual Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Permanent - Full Time position
- Health and dental benefits after 90 days
- Paid training
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Additional benefits based on performance
On a typical day, you'll:
You'll use your interpersonal and technical skills to deliver amazing customer service in a contact center environment that enables you to experience all the rewards a large, respected organization has to offer!
- Accept inbound calls from customers
- Provide stellar customer service
- Gather information form the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
- Effectively resolve issues or concerns
Why You? What You Bring:
We are looking for customer service champions to help global brands deliver a great experience for their customers, build customer loyalty and to develop their business.
We are looking to develop the Montreal team with exceptional people who meet the requirements mentioned below. If you recognize yourself and have these skills, you are the candidates we are looking for.
- Exceptional communication skills in Spanish, French and English (written and verbal)
- Exceptional computer skills
- Available Full Time without schedule restrictions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six (6) months or more of customer service experience
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make sure your communication lines are open and regularly check your email and text for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires employees hired in Canada to successfully pass a background check. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in sales, retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the customer-focused skills it takes to join our associates' team.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Job location: 1000 rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montréal, QC, H3C 3R7, Canada