Clair Sawmill in Chipman, NB
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882 , J. D. Irving, Limited is a large diversified enterprise based in Saint John, New Brunswick with a team of over 16,000 (FTE) in Canada, the United States, and select international jurisdictions. Our operations span the forestry, transportation, retail, shipbuilding, food & agriculture, consumer products, and construction industries.
J.D. Irving, Limited is currently seeking candidates for Labourers:
- Education Required: High School or Trade Certification
- Years of Experience Required:
- Must be a self-starter
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate a willingness to work in a fast paced ever-changing environment
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts regularly
- Willingness to work varied shifts is required (days, nights, weekends)
- This is a site wide position, working in a variety of areas
- Cleaning up
- Handling and lifting materials
- General labourer responsibilities
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.