Disability Case Manager
Irving Business Services in Saint John, NB
DISABILITY CASE MANAGER
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882 , J. D. Irving, Limited is a large diversified enterprise based in Saint John, New Brunswick with a team of over 18,000 (FTE) in Canada, the United States, and select international jurisdictions. Our operations span the forestry, transportation, retail, shipbuilding, food & agriculture, consumer products, and construction industries.
We are currently seeking candidates to join our Health Services team, in the position of Disability Case Manager within J.D. Irving, Limited, located in our Head office, Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Post Secondary Education - University or College
- A minimum of five years disability management experience
- Previously demonstrated coordination and management of complex cases
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office skills
- Disability Management Certification is an asset, or willingness to obtain certification
- Case load management, including coordination with all stakeholders
- Return to Work Program development and management
- Ability to analyze data and present to Senior Leadership Teams
What We Offer:
At JDI you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit and salary package as well as the opportunity to take part in job related training and development. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in your current role as well as being able to progress within the division and entire company.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online!
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.