Manager of Business Relationship Management (BRM)
The team at WorkSafeNB is passionate about promoting health and safety in New Brunswick workplaces. When a workplace injury does occur, we provide caring recovery and return to work services, benefits, and compensation to injured workers and their families. We are focused on driving a safety-first culture, providing excellent service to our clients and maintaining a sustainable system that ensures New Brunswickers are protected for generations to come.
The CIO Division is looking for a Manager of Business Relationship Management (BRM) who will be based in Saint John, New Brunswick, and will report to the Director, Information Technology.
As the BRM manager, you will be tasked with leading people, communicating with leadership, and bridging gaps between the CIO Division and other business units. Within Information Technology, your areas of focus will include managing the BRM and project management teams as well as taking on a leadership role in any technology change management initiatives and departmental process management.
As a member of the technology leadership team, you will help ensure technology solutions are aligned with business goals and digital strategies. You will be instrumental in developing and maintaining a holistic approach service delivery by the CIO team.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Project management for all technology projects and initiatives
- Business analysis for medium and large service requests
- Systems analysis for approved work scope
- Quality assurance
- UAT coordination
- User experience
- Communicating business initiatives, goals, and strategies to the CIO Division
You possess demonstrated abilities in the following competencies:
- Strategic thinking
- Effective communications
- Nurturing innovation
- Continuous improvement
- Leading Change
- Emotional intelligence
- Collaborative processes
- Ability to focus on business results
- Ability to positively influence others
- Breaking down organizational silos
As an ideal candidate you hold:
- University degree in Business or Information Technology
- Certifications in business relationship management
- Strong writing, speaking and presenting skills
- Strong understanding of IT and its relationship with other business units
Proficiency in English, written and spoken, is required. French language proficiency will be considered an asset.
WorkSafeNB offers a competitive annual salary with excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life insurance and LTD insurance)
- Pension plan (New Brunswick Public Service Pension Plan)
- Competitive vacation and leave benefits
- Enhanced opportunities for professional development
If you are interested in an exciting and rewarding career with WorkSafeNB, please apply online at www.worksafenb.ca by January 30, 2020.