Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application .
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Central Scheduling
CLASSIFICATION: Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
STATUS: Temporary part-time (Approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
Rotation day, night, evening and weekends shifts
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the supervision of the manager, the candidate must execute office and reception tasks intended to help the nursing and medical staff. Perform all other tasks according to the needs of the department.
N.B. These are only the main duties of the position. Other related duties may be assigned as required for the smooth operation of the area.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Secretarial postsecondary training of at least 6 months;
- Successful completion of a medical terminology course;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required .
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"