J.D. Irving, Limited - IT Division in Dieppe, NB
J.D. Irving Limited, Information Technology is the destination of choice for naturally curious, energetic and collaborative people. At JDI IT, the belief that what people experience matters more than technology is integral to how we work with and support our customers.
With over 300 employees centralized in Saint John, Fredericton, Dieppe and Halifax, we offer our team the opportunity to create real value by helping people and business work smarter. JDI IT supports all of the J.D. Irving Ltd. group of companies and therefore offers opportunities and experiences across a wide breath of IT areas, businesses and industries. As a member of the JDI IT team, you will be a key player in enabling the business to win by overcoming obstacles and "getting it done"!
We invest in continuous professional growth and believe that our ability as a team grows exponentially when we share success - as such, your coworkers will be among the best in the Maritimes!
Sound good so far? Then please read on - and if the below description fits your interests and experience, we encourage you to apply. Come help JDI IT Raise the Bar!
We currently have a full-time opportunity for a Business Analyst in Dieppe, N.B.
- Bachelor's degree (preference to industrial engineering, computer science, or commerce)
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or demonstrated relevant skills
- Manufacturing and shop floor experience would be a strong asset.
- Demonstrated technical competencies with a passion for technology.
- Exceptional communications skills and experience in working with technical subject matter experts and customers.
- High energy, adaptability and sense of urgency
- Ability to understand business process and translate into technical requirements.
- Experience in working in a formal systems development lifecycle methodology environment involving such artifacts as functional and detail design documents, business use cases, and requirements traceability
- Demonstrated skill facilitating and building consensus among process stakeholders.
- Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement certifications/ experience would be an asset
- Demonstrated success with business requirements analysis, group facilitation, gap analysis and process mapping and design as part of a business transformation
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
- Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Develop solution expertise to be able to provide guidance and support to business users for both additional locations and improvements at existing sites
- Lead enhancements and process improvement activities
- Manage relationships and establish trusted partnerships with associated business areas
- Analysis of functional and detailed business requirements
- Documentation of current and future state processes, business requirements, test preparation, execution and traceability to requirements
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.