Business Systems Analyst
J.D. Irving, Limited - IT Division in Dieppe, NB
J.D Irving Limited, Information Technology is the destination of choice for naturally curious, energetic and collaborative people. At JDI IT, the belief that what people experience matters more than technology is integral to how we work with and support our customers.
With over 300 employees centralized in Saint John, Fredericton, Dieppe and Halifax, we offer our team the opportunity to create real value by helping people and business work smarter. JDI IT supports all of the J.D. Irving Ltd. group of companies and therefore offers opportunities and experiences across a wide breath of IT areas, businesses and industries. As a member of the JDI IT team, you will be a key player in enabling the business to win by overcoming obstacles and "getting it done"!
We invest in continuous professional growth and believe that our ability as a team grows exponentially when we share success - as such, your coworkers will be among the best in the Maritimes!
Sound good so far? Then please read on - and if the below description fits your interests and experience, we encourage you to apply. Come help JDI IT Raise the Bar!
Do you possess a strong technical capability and business savvy? The BSA works with industry experts, linking business and technology through solution definition, delivery and support.
We currently have a full-time opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst in Dieppe, N.B.
- Education Required:
- Bachelor's degree (preference to industrial engineering, computer science, or commerce)
- Master's Degree in Business Administration would be an asset
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated success with business requirements analysis, group facilitation, gap analysis and process mapping and design as part of a business transformation
- Experience in working in a formal systems development lifecycle methodology environment involving such artifacts as functional and detail design documents, business use cases, and requirements traceability
- Demonstrated skill facilitating and building consensus among process stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in working with business experts at all levels and technical subject matter experts.
- High energy, adaptability and sense of urgency
- Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement certifications/ experience would be an asset
- Transportation process knowledge in a Truckload, Less than Truckload, or Courier business is a strong asset
- Implementation experience in an integrated ERP environment such as SAP or Oracle preferred
- Business transformation including ERP, mobility, web and core system integration and replacement
- Core project team of consisting of 25-30 business and IT subject matter experts plus supporting consulting resources
- Analysis of functional and detailed business requirements
- Documentation of current and future state processes, business requirements, test preparation, execution and traceability to requirements
- Session facilitation and stakeholder alignment
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.