Plant Operators (3rd or 4th Class)
AGILUS WORK SOLUTIONS is currently recruiting for 2nd, 3 rd & 4th Class PLANT OPERATORS to work a contract position.
This position is contract with an unknown end date - would best applicants who are currently unemployed
To start ASAP
- $500 one time travel credit
- camp accommodation provided
- Power Engineers / Process Operators
- Site based O&G operational maintenance work
- Process Operations work
- Pre-hire requirements include D&A test and Medical
- Shift work
- 12 hour days
- Overtime will happen and in place @ X 1.5
- Licensed 2nd, 3rd, or 4th class operators
To effectively carry out operating and related duties on shift work as well as a variety of semi-skilled maintenance responsibilities involving semi-heavy physical work. Work schedules will involve both shift and day work programs.
Successful completion of Grade XII
- Part A and B course content from an approved 3rd or 4 th class Power Engineering education program
- Part A and B interprovincial exams is required
- Candidates must have superior mechanical aptitude, be physically fit with demonstrated ability to perform semi-heavy physical work
- Able to adapt to shift work with an Operating crew.
- Candidates must complete the Training Program (at site).
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Apply URL: http://en.agilus.ca/submitresume.aspx?JobID=105038&BU=ag&source=careerbeacon