Senior Manager Strategy - Wireless
Rogers Communications Inc. in Toronto, ON
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Senior Manager Strategy
Reporting to the Senior Director, Wireless Planning and Strategy, this position will be responsible for analyzing, creating and documenting the 1-3 year + Wireless strategy. This role will partner closely with the wireless SLT (Senior leadership team) to provide strategic guidance and will make recommendations on our strategic pillars. The candidate will also be responsible for leading strategic programs. This role requires strong business, financial, communication and program management acumen, as well as an ability to work with senior leaders in a high paced environment.
- Responsible and accountable for analysis and recommendations that will be used in the medium- and long-term strategic vision and strategy.
- Identify benchmarks and trends with the market
- Develop a strategic plan based on a 0-60 month horizon, incorporating inputs from the wireless SLT
- Communicate and align on the strategic plan and direction with the rest of the organization
- Continuous analysis and revisions of the strategy and vision for the strategic plan.
- Ensure that the strategy remains relevant, adapting to market dynamics and changing business conditions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help drive alignment and identify optimization opportunities.
- Assist in crafting communication documents and decks for internal and external audiences.
- Complete ongoing competitive, market analysis and strategic intelligence research
- Lead end to end strategic programs and projects
- Post-secondary degree from an accredited university in Business (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of Experience in consulting and/or strategy
- 7-10 years professional experience and telecom industry experience
- Exceptional deck development and presentation skills
- Strong cross-functional team management skills; ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to turn concepts into a plan
- Ability to work with senior leaders in a high paced environment managing diverse activities
- Ability to simplify complex topics and "tell the story" in a succinct manner
- Financial and business acumen with ability to drive insights from available data
- Passionate to drive change and results
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Managerial courage
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Research / Analysis
Requisition ID: 175955
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]