Rogers Communications Inc. in Toronto, ON
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers is continuing our journey and commitment to diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our internal teams and customers. As we embark on this next phase, the Safety & Well-being Team is seeking an Accessibility Manager to drive the delivery of our plan. The position will be based out of Toronto and Brampton location.
- Lead a gap analysis to support the development of an accessibility roadmap aligning with new ACA regulations
- Implement planning, reporting and communications to deliver on roadmap milestones
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to support the removal of barriers impacting persons with disabilities, including compliance with new regulations
- Support the alignment and integration of accessibility initiatives into the corporate well-being strategy
- Evaluate the effectiveness of accessibility initiatives to support individual and organizational well-being
- University degree in a related field
- Experience with disability or accessibility policies and programs, such as AODA
- Proven track record of leading and performing work related to large scale strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Strong written communication skills and proficiency in developing presentations to engage stakeholders
- Strong change management skills with ability to build productive relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Demonstrated strength in the areas of planning, program management and evaluation
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement multiple projects with cross-functional teams
- People management experience is an asset
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Human Resources & Health and Safety
Requisition ID: 173291
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]