Key Holder - Jays Shop
Rogers Communications Inc. in Toronto, ON
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Role and Responsibilities
- Supervise employees to complete tasks and achieve goals in the absence of store management
- Responsible for ensuring that the general operation of the store is carried out in the most professional, organized and profitable manner possible.
- Open and close the store as required and complete end of day paperwork, including deposits.
- Responsible for having complete understanding of all systems and products available in the store.
- Maintain sufficient levels of inventory in the store and re-stock as needed, therefore maximizing sales potential.
- Responsible for processing sales, balancing the cash register and organizing sales receipts and reports.
- Understand and follow all Jays Shop policies and procedures.
- Ensure that sales associates are engaging all customers in order to drive sales.
- Address & deal with any problems or issues pertaining to the store, customers or staff, and handle each situation in a discreet and professional manner.
- Keep accurate and organized records of paperwork in the store as required.
- Responsible for maintaining store standards for visual merchandising.
- Assist with the training of new staff and further development of current staff
- Any other duties required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills complimented with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Previous retail experience required
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines.
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able and interested in supporting a team environment and adhering to the Toronto Blue Jays Mission and Policies.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: 10 Months
Work Location: 1 Blue Jays Way (210), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Retail (In Store / Hourly) & Sales and Service
Requisition ID: 173238
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]