Regional Planning Advisor
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non-Bargaining
ZONE: To be determined
FACILITY: To be determined
DEPARTMENT: Planning and Performance Improvement
CLASSIFICATION: Regional Planning Advisor
STATUS: Permanent Full-Time
ANTICIPATEDSTART DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The Regional Planning Advisor reports to the Director of Planning and Performance Improvement. The incumbent will collaborate with the latter in achieving the objectives of the planning sector and the network. The Planning Advisor acts as a consultant for the organization's planning activities such as preparation of the clinical services master plan, regional health and business plan, strategic plan, operational plans, etc. He/she will guide and support stakeholders in the development of planning activities and will work in collaboration with all Network leaders.
In addition, he/she will coordinate program evaluations and will collaborate with program / initiative managers in the collection, analysis and presentation of information to facilitate decision-making. He/she will evidence and apply a logic model to describe programs and plan their evaluation.
- Master's degree in Health Services Management, Public Administration, Business Administration or a related discipline;
- Undergraduate degree in a health-related discipline would be considered an asset;
- Five years of experience in the development, analysis and implementation of policies or programs in the health field or the public sector;
- Experience in research and program evaluation as well as project management;
- An equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered;
- Recognized leadership ability;
- Ability to set priorities and achieve goals;
- Ability to manage many projects / tasks at a time, understanding of needs and organizational priorities;
- Recognized ability to analyze, write and summarize;
- Mastery of common IT tools (Meditech, Microsoft Suite);
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle, as travel is required;
- Good oral and written communication in both official languages;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "