Medical Radiation Technologist-3 (Supervisor) (MR03)
Applicants must attach a resume to their application
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Medical Imaging
CLASSIFICATION: Medical Radiation Technologist-3 (Supervisor) (MR03)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent is responsible for supervising staff in the diagnostic radiology and ultrasound sectors; performing technical work in the diagnostic radiology sector; helping test and evaluate products, equipment, and techniques and set work schedules; assisting students in their learning (practical and theoretical); helping students integrate into the workplace and establish contact with the professional setting. The incumbent is responsible for performing educational and administrative duties related to pursuit of the program. To do so, they must be up to date and maintain their professional knowledge and skills.
N.B. These are only the main duties of the position. Other related duties may be assigned as required for the smooth operation of the area.
- Active member of the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists;
- Degree from a recognized school of radiologic technology;
- Minimum of three years' experience as medical imaging technologist;
- Extensive experience in various medical imaging fields;
- Teaching training considered an asset;
- Management training considered an asset;
- Good organizational skills;
- Effective interpersonal and organizational communication skills;
- Inspirational leadership;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Ability to briefly describe the position sought and explain interest in this position;
- Demonstrated personal qualities, namely sound judgment, initiative and creativity, and adaptation to change;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment. "