Master Packaging Inc., the leader of corrugate and folding carton packaging, located in Borden, PE, is currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our maintenance team in a mechanical role.
As a member of a highly energetic and goal-oriented Maintenance team, you will be responsible for the following for identifying and performing various maintenance activities in a highly automated industrial environment. Not only are you very strong technically, you possess excellent communication and priority management skills to enable you to take charge of situations, interact with colleagues, suppliers, and international manufacturers to get the job done right the first time.
- Post-Secondary Education in an electrical or mechanical trade
- Red seal millwrights
- Licensed Mechanic or Electrician is a must
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Strong skills in automation troubleshooting
- Superior work ethic
- Knowledge of computer software (Outlook, Maintenance Software)
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Communicate well with others
- Strong commitment to quality and safety
- Strong desire to learn new skills and hone existing ones
- Able to work 12 hour rotating shifts is mandatory
Work With Us
Master Packaging offers competitive wages, a complete uniform program along with a comprehensive benefit package. If you are interested in this team oriented opportunity please submit your resume in strict confidence to:
Master Packaging Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
23784 Trans Canada Highway
Master Packaging Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.