Physiotherapist 1 (PT01)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Physiotherapist 1 (PT01)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: December 2019
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Day
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Provide professional physiotherapy services to clients referred to the service. Perform other related duties as required service.
- Member of the Association of Physiotherapists of New Brunswick;
- Certificate in SIR (immediate care in intensive care) or disposition to obtain it (according to the type of clientele);
- Recognized ability to function in different situations and to work independently;
- Recognized leadership skills, interpersonal skills and teamwork;
- Ability to evaluate and treat referred patients in consultation with the patient, family, care team and other community stakeholders;
- Computer skills;
- Driver's license (Class 5) and good driving record;
- May require the use of his own vehicle in the performance of his duties;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Physical ability to do the assigned work;
- Good previous work record (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment. "