Atholville, NB, Canada Req #109
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
AV Group NB Inc. is an exciting and innovative company operating in the unique global market of viscose fibre. Located in Atholville, New Brunswick, our pulp mill finds itself in a picturesque area of the Restigouche River. As part of the Aditya Birla Group, our role is to produce specialty pulp products (dissolving grade pulp) for the group's textile industry. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. In 2011, Aditya Birla was ranked fourth globally and first in the Asia-Pacific region, in the "top companies for leaders" study. It is also ranked first in the production of viscose staple fibre textiles worldwide.
AV Group NB Inc. Atholville Mill is currently recruiting for the following position:
The Relief Mill Nurse will report to the Human Resources Manager and will fill in for the Health Centre Nurse during vacations and other absences to oversee the daily operation (Monday-Friday) of our Health Centre.
- Administer first aid to site employees.
- Complete WorkSafeNB claims and temporary assignment forms.
- Acute follow up care of workplace injuries and illness and coordinate temporary assignments for employees injured at work ensuring that the duties are consistent with their restrictions.
- Act as a resource to the Joint Heath Safety Committee.
- Coordinate pre-employment medicals with designated doctor and performs various screening tests.
- Participate in the Health and industrial hygiene programs.
- Administer Disability Claims Management.
- Maintain all Health Centre records.
- Coordinate the Employee Family Assistance Program and committee.
- Assist with developing wellness programs.
- Registered Nurse with an active registration with the N.A.N.B is preferred. LPN will be considered.
- Some industrial experience would be preferred but not a requirement.
- Emergency room experience is an asset.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and leadership skills are essential.
- This position will require flexibility and availability to cover vacations & absences.
Why AV Group NB Inc.?
With AV Group NB Inc. you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and work ethics. AV Group offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career.
If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Atholville, NB, Canada