Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Medical Imaging
CLASSIFICATION: Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour and/or 12 hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the supervision of the department manager, the candidate must perform office and reception duties to help the nursing and medical staff. Carry out all other related duties as per the needs of the department.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED);
- Recognized postsecondary secretarial training at least six months in length;
- Successful completion of medical terminology courses;
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to operate in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.