NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY : Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Emergency
CLASSIFICATION : Porter (3024)
STATUS : Permanent part-time
FTE : 0.7
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour and/or 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
The main task is to transport patients, as well as speciments and supplies. Assume any other related duties as required by the department.
- High School Diploma or GED Diploma;
- Recognized course in BLS or completion of the course as per set deadline;
- Completion of the transfer technique training as per set deadline;
- Abity to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"