Enterprise Information Security Officer (EISO)
The team at WorkSafeNB is passionate about promoting health and safety in New Brunswick workplaces. When a workplace injury does occur, we provide caring recovery and return to work services, benefits, and compensation to injured workers and their families. We are focused on driving a safety-first culture, providing excellent service to our clients and maintaining a sustainable system that ensures New Brunswickers are protected for generations to come.
We are looking for an Enterprise Information Security Officer (EISO) who will be based in Saint John, New Brunswick and will report to the Chief Information Officer. As the Enterprise Information Security Officer you will oversee the protection of corporate data, technical infrastructure, and corporate assets from cyber threats to minimize risk to WorkSafeNB.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Leadership of the Information Security team
- Implementation of an organization-wide Information Security Management System (ISMS) to ensure the safeguarding of corporate data, infrastructure, and assets from cyber threats
- Building and maintaining an appropriate disaster recovery plan
- Building and maintaining Incident Response and Data Breach Response plans and processes
- Provide regular reporting on security metrics as well as overall health of information security at WSNB to the CIO
- Building and maintaining a Security Awareness Training and Education (SATE) program for WorkSafeNB that will provide security awareness for all levels of the organization and that is measurable with regard to its effectiveness
- Building and maintaining security controls within the ISMS
You will have demonstrated abilities in the following competencies:
- Nurturing Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Leading Change
- Effective Communications
- Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Others
As an ideal candidate you possess:
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Security
- Certifications in security and privacy such as CISSP, C|CISO, CISM, CRISC, ISO27001 Implementer, GIAC, CBCP, and CIPP/C
- Minimum of 7 years of applied information security experience, with at least 5 years in a lead role
- Knowledge of IT systems, applications and infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Proficiency in English, written and spoken, is required. French language proficiency is an asset.
WorkSafeNB offers a competitive annual salary with excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life insurance and LTD insurance)
- Pension plan (New Brunswick Public Service Pension Plan)
- Competitive vacation and leave benefits
- Enhanced opportunities for professional development
If you are interested in an exciting and rewarding career with WorkSafeNB, please apply online at www.worksafenb.ca by January 15, 2020.