Under the authority of the Director of Solid Waste Management Services, the Administration Manager is responsible for managing the administrative section of the Solid Waste Management Services as well as the accounting functions of the Chaleur Regional Service Commission (CRSC).
- Lead the activities and staff of the administrative sector, including the security guards of the Solid Waste Management Services;
- Be responsible for accounting functions including, but not limited to, monthly preparation of bank reconciliations and financial statements, preparation of sales tax reports, management of the group insurance plan, verification of payroll data, preparation the annual budget and budget estimates;
- Control expenditures according to the budgets granted as well as the verification of daily operations results related to the administrative sector;
- Develop and monitor financial policies;
- Develop and coordinate the policies, procedures and productivity standards for the administrative sector;
- Establish good relationships with all parties from public and private sectors.
- Business Administration degree with a specialization in accounting;
- Knowledge of fund accounting;
- Experience in human resource management in a unionized environment;
- Knowledge of both official languages (French and English).
Location of Employment
- Red Pine Solid Waste Management Site in Allardville, NB.
Interested candidates shall submit their application by 4:30 p.m., December 20, 2019, to the attention of Carolle Roy, Executive Assistant, 702 Main Street, Unit 130, Petit-Rocher, NB, E8J 1V1. Such. : (506) 542-2696, Fax. (506) 542-2642, or by email at info@CSRChaleurRSC.ca.