Advantage Personnel in Dartmouth, NS
Advantage Personnel is currently seeking a dedicated WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE to work on a long term contract for one of our clients here in Dartmouth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working to ensure the warehouse is operating efficiently while adhering to all safety regulations.
- Assisting with the picking and shipping of orders.
- Assisting with the receiving of goods into the worksite.
- Operate powered industrial vehicles (forklifts, pallet jacks, order pickers, etc.) in safe manner and maintain an operator license, if required.
- Helping maintain a clean work environment.
- Other duties as required.
- >2 Years' experience in a warehouse environment is considered an asset
- Certified forklit operator is not required but considered an asset
- Be able to work both individually and on a team
- Ability to lift 75lbs
- High attention to detail
Pay Rate: $14.00 - $16.00/hr depending on experience
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Halifax office at 902-468-5624.