Material Handler Kent Distribution Center
Kent Building Supplies in Moncton, NB
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We employ almost 3400 people in our 50 stores, distribution centre, truss manufacturing facilities and wholesale drywall company. Our growth has been built on a reputation for excellence, and allows us to continue to create jobs and offer opportunities for our associates.
- Safe workplace
- Competitive wages
- Employee discount
- Incentive programs
- Uniform program
- Pick product using voice/headset or RF gun
- Build stable pallets
- Maintain equipment on a daily basis
- Work in accordance to the warehouse safety rules
- Due to our internal safety policy applicants must be 21 or older.
- Previous warehouse experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Position is physically demanding and requires lifting consistently
- Ability to work with others
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by _____.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.