Medical Sonography Technologist-2 (SN02)
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre with the possibility of being reassigned to the Stella-Maris-de-Kent Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Medical Sonography Technologist-2 (SN02)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Day
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Responsible for all aspects of ultrasound examinations conducted within the ultrasound sector, including stress ultrasounds and transesophageal ultrasounds, and for maintaining high image quality. Carry out all other related duties as per the needs of the department.
- Member of Sonography Canada;
- Recognized cardiac ultrasound certification;
- BLS (basic life support) certificate and maintenance of certification;
- Strong interest in becoming more knowledgeable;
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to operate in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment. "