Sobeys Inc. in Halifax, NS
Requisition ID: 59103
Career Group: Store Careers
Job Category: Retail - Cosmetics Department
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Nova Scotia (CA-NS)
Location: Lawtons - 114 (Lord Nelson)
A proudly Canadian retail company, Sobeys began in 1907 as a small meat delivery business in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. Today, Sobeys Inc. serves the food shopping needs of Canadians with approximately 1,500 stores in all 10 provinces under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, and Lawton's Drug Stores as well as in-store pharmacies, liquor and more than 350 retail fuel locations.
Together with our 125,000 employees and franchise affiliates and a collective passion for delivering exceptional food and shopping experiences, Sobeys' purpose is to improve the lives of Canadians by helping them Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better. .
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Then Lawtons Drugs is looking for you to join their team!
The Cosmetician will provide customers with friendly, knowledgeable and professional service. Working under the direction of the Head Beauty Advisor your role will be key in achieving departmental excellence in the areas of retail merchandising, inventory management and customer service. Actively contributes to an environment of employee and customer engagement
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide customer service to meet customers needs
- Merchandise the Cosmetic and Giftware departments
- Support the department through price filing, and inventory management
- Adhere to and implement all applicable company standards
- Perform administrative duties as required
- Knowledge of cosmetic products and trends
- Relevant experience preferred
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast environment
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Available days, evenings, and weekends
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.