Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application
BARGAINING UNIT : NBNU
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Miramichi Satellite Unit
DEPARTMENT : Telenephrology
CLASSIFICATION : Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
STATUS : Permanent part-time
FTE : 0.5
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8 hour an/or 12 hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Implement the nursing process steps and preside over patient care within a helping relationship with clients and their families. Perform all other related duties as required by the service.
- Member of the New Brunswick Nurses Association (NANB);
- Certificate in BLS (immediate care in intensive care) and maintain certification;
- CNA Certification in nephrology is preferable;
- One (1) year experience in a surgical or medical unit acquired within the last three years;
- Practical knowledge in computer science;
- Recognized skills in organization and managing assigned workload;
- Recognized ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Recognized skills in teaching, communication and interpersonal relationships;
- Sustained interest to deepen one's knowledge;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment