Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Medical and Intermediate Care (4C/4CSI) with possibility of being reassigned at 3C Unit
CLASSIFICATION : Registered Nurse class A (RNCA)
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Implement the steps of the nursing process and preside over the episode of care within a helping relationship with the clients and their families. Perform all other related duties as required of the service.
- Member of the Nurses Association of New Brunswick (NANB);
- Certification in BLS(Basic Life Support) and must maintain the certification;
- Successful completion of the intermediate care training program within 1 year or acquiring the position;
- Knowledge of information technology;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke free environment