NBM Railways in Saint John, NB
Headquartered in Saint John, New Brunswick, we are a short line railway offering complete logistic and transportation solutions.
NB Southern Railway is the only railroad with direct connections from the Atlantic Provinces to the U.S. northeast markets. Well-established alliances with a far-reaching network of rail and truck carriers, provides you with easy, cost-efficient access to all of North American.
- Effectively plan workloads for Train Crews according to customer demands,
- Excellent communication with customers, Train Crews, Track Foremen, etc.,
- Respond to inquiries from customers (internal & external),
- Work as a team with other planners, billing clerks & train crews in meeting operational targets,
- Input of information and reporting as required in RMI system,
- Some out of office work may be required (i.e. Yard checks, assisting train crews, etc.),
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and company policies/procedures,
- Must be flexible for shift work and weekends.
Education Requirements/Knowledge & Skills
- Post-Secondary education is considered an asset,
- Experience in operations within the transportation industry is considered an asset,
- Must be proficient with computers and new technology,
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills,
- Possess a high commitment to customer service and safe working practices.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by October 28th, 2019.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
New Brunswick Southern Railway Company Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.