Req ID: 67124
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Technical Analyst to join our team in Halifax , Nova Scotia (CA-NS) , Canada (CA) .
- Responsible for creating and updating the Technical Requirements Document (TRD), Source Level Mapping documents (SLM) and other relevant artifacts.
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements.
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system data flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation.
- Support and troubleshoot key implementation issues and drive successful resolution by coordinating between internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to create, schedule and monitor ETL jobs using various tool sets, loading data from various data sources and types, both internal and external.
- Experience using Marvel to create screen mock-ups for users.
- Experience using Tidal Scheduler for looking up jobs and schedules.
- Manage defects in HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and/or Jira.
- Experience using Informatica Data Quality tool.
- Experience working with EIFR Suite.
- Experience working with HIPAA transactions and other US HealthCare based transactions
- Experience using Microsoft Office to build uses cases, flow diagrams and mapping documents.
- The ability to build custom COGNOS reports.
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle SQL Developer and TOAD tools.
- Experience using SOAPUI to help resolve portal, integration or database issues
- Experience using ER Studio to create and manage database designs, document and reuse data assets
- Experience working in a SDLC and Agile Project Management Framework environment.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Database, Oracle, SQL, Business Intelligence, Technology
Apply now »