Junior Clinical Service Desk Associate
Req ID: 67330
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks Junior Clinical Service Desk Associate to join our 24/7x365 Clinical Service Desk in Halifax, Novia Scotia to support transition and steady state activities as NTT stands up services. With our Health Authority partners, we are focused on delivering better outcomes through the continuous improvement of services to clinical end users.
The Junior Clinical Service Desk Associate brings knowledge of clinical solutions and clinical workflows in various healthcare environments to provide service excellence to the clinician end users across Canada & US. The Junior Clinical Service Desk Associate reports to the Clinical Service Desk Manager.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
- Receives, inquiries and incidents submitted via telephone, email and chat. Clinical application incidents may include workflow issues, application errors, user access and functionality
- Applies verbal and written communication skills in guiding end-users to provide the required details to support call resolution
- Leverages knowledge articles and his/her expertise to analyze and process incidents- Captures call details in NTT DATA's ITSM solution
- Thoroughly and accurately documents end-user comments
- Closes or escalates the tickets in a timely manner
- Supports team members by sharing experience, knowledge and lessons learned
- Identifies gaps in knowledge articles and opportunities for improvement and communicates these to the appropriate CSD Knowledge Manager
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 1 years of implementation or support experience with a clinical information solution
- Demonstrates a service philosophy in all interactions with clinicians and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who supports others and strives for improvements that impact all stakeholders
- All candidates will have to be shift flexible. Nights and weekend work will be required
- Experience in one or more clinical applications such as EPIC, Cerner, McKesson, MEDITECH
- Experience in a call center or service desk with troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Telephony systems and ITIL Ticketing systems
- 1+ years clinical care delivery experience
- Certifications in one or more of the above mentioned EMR applications
- Experience with integrated clinical systems
- Certifications in clinical solutions in EPIC, Cerner, McKesson or MEDITECH
- Relevant degree, diploma or post-secondary courses
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Help Desk, Information Technology, Technology
Apply now »