Full Time Lot Attendant in Moncton
Advantage Personnel in Moncton, NB
We are currently looking for Lot Attendants for our client in Moncton, NB. This is a fantastic company to get in to as it is a full time position which could lead into a permanent position. Our client is looking for hardworking and dedicated lot attendant s to join their growing team.
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly Rate: $12.00/hour
Shift: Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 5:00 pm)
Responsibilities May Include But Not Limited To:
- Valid driver's license and able to drive both standard and automatic transmissions
- High attention to detail and accuracy required
- Team player
- Excellent reading and legible writing skills
- Able to efficiently respond to various requests at one time
- Reliable, punctual, and dependable
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and overtime, as required
- Ability and willingness to work in various weather conditions
How to Apply:
(Please select Moncton as the closest Branch to you)
Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume to Sara Ferriss or Janie Hachey at Moncton@onyourteam.com or call the office at 506-383-8880. In the subject line please quote: "Lot Attendant"
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Be the first to know! Always find our latest job postings here: www.onyourteam.com
Thank you in advance to everyone who applies.