At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Tester to join our team in Brampton, ON.
- Develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests.
- Coordinate with product management and software and support engineers to deliver stable product.
- Develop and execute test automation through software test tools.
- Enhance test frameworks and develop automated tests to ensure consistency.
- Estimate test accurately and coordinate with team members for work activities.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Involve in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.
- Coordinate with program and development management teams in product development lifecycle to conform end user product and quality requirements and shipment schedule.
- Analyze performance test requirements and develop test plans and debug to understand test objective requirements.
- Handle performance testing and present results for validating and analysis to Project Teams.
- Answer technical issues to resolve and follow up.
- Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
- Prepare software defect tracking and report entire project release status to stakeholders.
- Work in an agile team and provide updates and feedbacks on regular basis.
- Work with different stakeholders.
- Testing experience of 3-5 years primarily in Automated testing using any open source tool like selenium.
- Have exposure to CI/CD methodology with experience in tools like Jenkins.
- Good exposure on UI as well as API testing using microservices for 2-3 years.
- Well versed with creating test scenarios and test scripts for API and microservices testing.
- Conversant with creating and executing test approach in Agile environment.
- Exposure to test management and defect management tools.
- Experience and ability able to work in an Agile team with very good understanding of creating and understanding user stories and estimating the story points for each feature.
- Have a good understanding of risk-based testing and identifying critical business requirements.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
Job Segment: Consulting, Testing, Cloud, Open Source, Technology
Apply now »