Senior Java Developer - Full Stack Developer.
Req ID: 65205
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Java Developer - Full Stack Developer. to join our team in Halifax , Nova Scotia (CA-NS) , Canada (CA) .
Create quality web-based software components that are used by our client's Healthcare and Benefits Marketplace product line.
- Lead the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Write concise and clear technical specifications based on the analysis of complex business requirements
- Define, maintain and support development environment while adopting industry best practices and tools
- Ensures code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing is completed efficiently and effectively
- Help coordinate the delivery of technical components across internal/external technical teams.
- Provide technical leadership to more junior team members of the team
- 5+ years of experience in Application development experience using Java EE, Spring MVC framework
- 5+ years of experience in Client-Side Technologies, including Angular2 or higher
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud architecture and cloud services (Docker, Cloud PaaS, and orchestration services) an asse t
- Relational databases like Oracle, MariaDB as well as no-SQL databases such as MongoDB
- CI/CD tools such as Maven, Git/Stash, Jenkins, Nexus, uDeploy, Docker, etc.
- Experience with Micro-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns such as APIs, JAX-RS, REST/JSON
- Expertise in building an application in Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud and leveraging native services an asset
- Experience using Docker containers and Cloud PaaS and orchestration services such as OpenShift highly desire
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming, TDD, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications, must be able to actively engage other team members
- Understanding of Agile systems development techniques utilizing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Technology
Apply now »