With over 42 years of experience in roof trusses, prefabricated wall panels and floor systems, Léon Chouinard & Fils Cie Ltée is seeking a dynamic person to fill the position of Structural Designer to join our team of Engineers and Designers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design residential and commercial roof, wall and floor systems using 3D software;
- Prepare engineered drawings, layouts and job site packages;
- Provide customer service to contractors and home owners;
- Collaborate with other team members;
- Adhere to the National Building Code Standards;
- Perform other related tasks.
Experience and Education
- Diploma in civil engineering or related field;
- Knowledge of National Building Code Standards;
- Understanding of engineering and construction basics;
- Able to read and interpret structural and architectural drawings;
- Knowledge in structural design software (AutoCAD, Sapphire, etc.);
- Positive attitude, perseverant, team spirit and attention to detail;
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset
What makes Léon Chouinard & Fils Cie Ltée the company where you want to work:
- Company in full expansion;
- Dynamic and safe work environment;
- Continuous training in the workplace.
Salary and Benefits: $ 37 000 - $ 55 000/yearly (negotiable according to education and experience); Group Insurance, Pension Plan
Working conditions: Full time position - permanent
Please send your resume to Micheline Roy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 18, 2019, at 5 pm.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.