Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : NBNU
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Orthopedics & ENT (4E)
CLASSIFICATION : Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
12 hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Implement the steps of the nursing process and preside over the episode of care within a helping relationship with the clients and their families. Perform all other related duties as required of the service.
- Member of Nurses Association of New Brunswick;
- BLS (basic life support) certificate and maintenance of this certification;
- Certificate in epidural analgesia administration and short-term central catheter care;
- Practical computer skills;
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload;
- Proven ability to fulfill their role within a changing work environment;
- Proven teaching, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interest in becoming more knowledgeable in acute care;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment