In collaboration with, and under the direction of Business Development Directors, the Proposal Manager will be responsible to submit quality proposals in response to RFIs and RFPs within prescribed schedules. The Proposal Manager will interface with different stakeholders to collect required technical inputs to describe the proposed solution, respond to the compliance matrix, and deliver the technical volume. The Proposal manager will also collect associated cost inputs to deliver the estimated overall project cost required for pricing.
Additionally, the Proposal Manager will be responsible to put together proposal templates, technical specifications and architectural illustrations to facilitate and streamline future responses. The Proposal Manager will improve and maintain standard proposals for Bluedrop's commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software suite.
- Participate in Bid/No Bid meeting;
- Determine scope and requirements for RFPs;
- Prepare proposal response schedule;
- Collaborate and gather information from different internal departments;
- Organize and analyze information;
- Anticipate and communicate potential risks;
- Manage and provide guidance to internal departments involved;
- Ensure proposals are ready for scheduled reviews and delivery;
- Prepare clear, effective, and competitive proposals;
- Attend customer meetings and calls in conjunction with the Business Development team as needed;
- Manage project and customer profiles in a CRM;
- Manage material in current internal proposal library, including marketing slicks, past performance, and resumes;
- Ensure compliance with all proposal processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent;
- 5-10 years of related experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience overseeing technical proposals of varied sizes;
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Customer focused;
- Strong leadership skills and a team player;
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) certification is a competitive asset;
- Experience in the Defence & Aerospace industry is considered an asset;
- Experience working in eLearning is considered an asset;
- Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance at the NATO Secret level;
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic, and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume, in confidence, to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best...