At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to providing air travelers with reliable, on-time performance, an enjoyable travel experience, and most importantly, Service with a Smile. Our success is due to our people, and we're looking for more great people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a love for travel, enjoy meeting with people and take pride and ownership in what you do, then you're the person we are looking for!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking a Reservations Agent to join our team in Sept-Îles, QC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quote fares and book flights for customers;
- Provide customers with necessary information connected with flights;
- Communicate with customers to determine individual needs;
- Must make use of excellent communication and sales skills;
- Respond to cargo inquires providing freight quotes, fares, reservations, revenue reporting, sales reporting, lost and damage bag reporting, and answering phones;
- When necessary, identify and implement solutions to meet evolving industry and customer needs;
- Other assigned duties as required.
- Previous customer service experience;
- Must possess excellent communication and sales skills;
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Suite of Products;
- Shift work required.
Qualified individuals can apply online via: www.careersatpal.com
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.