Retail Sales Associate
Kelly Services has partnered up with one of Vancouver's best-known furniture retailers. We are looking for an experience Sales Associate to join our team. The client offers a competitive compensation package and you will be working in a fun team environment.
Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Engage with customers both over the phone and in person.
- Provide assistance to customers as needed.
- Assist with administrative tasks from time to time.
Sales Associate Requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- High organized with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.-Ability to use office equipment and some knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Full Time.
- Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
- Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance