Staffing Support (1023)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Food and Nutrition Service
CLASSIFICATION : Staffing Support (1023)
STATUS : Permanent part-time
FTE : 0.5
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
4-hour and/or 8-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Under the direction of the Manager, the incumbent provides administrative support with respect to work schedules, time records and staff replacement. Writes reports and performs assigned office tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Accredited post-secondary training lasting more than six months;
- Computer skills (the Meditech module and the Microsoft Office suite);
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.