Transcribed Reports Clerk (1053)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1B - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr.-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Transcribed Reports Clerk (1053)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
To distribute transcription reports and to perform assigned clerical duties, data processing and reception work.
- High school diploma/ plus an administrative support program of at least one year which includes medical terminology;
- Ability to file material in alphabetical/numerical order;
- Computer skills, especially Meditech modules, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the Internet;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Ability to manage a heavy workload;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Initiative, judgment and leadership;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment