Moncton, New Brunswick
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Atlantic Lottery has been an innovator in lottery technology since their start in 1976. Today, over 600 employees contribute to their success; delivering annual sales of more than a billion dollars, returning 100 percent of profits to the provinces, awarding 90,000 prizes of all sizes every day, and supporting communities through employment and contributions to causes large and small.
Our client is on a mission to make all their players have fun, dream big and play responsibly one player experience at a time and they are looking for passionate team members who can get them there. They have a culture built on a shared commitment to do what's right for their customers, their people, and communities. On behalf of Atlantic Lottery, we are seeking a UX Designer, based in Halifax, NS or Moncton, NB.
The UX Designer will be responsible for the creation of UX design, including personas, user journeys, wireframes, visual concept, style guides, logo and icon design for Atlantic Lottery's digital platforms (i.e. web, mobile and email etc) to ensure that they are providing our players with the best experience possible. They will use their extensive knowledge of specialized design concepts, media, and software tools to develop comprehensive layouts, prototypes and test them with players. The UX Designer will also coordinate with internal teams to ensure the design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
- Play active role in UX research efforts (prototypes for user testing, participate in UX research execution etc.)
- Create wireframes, prototypes and other creative design elements
- Coordinate and maintain a library of graphics, media, digital records, and other enterprise content
- Manage the design process from planning to final execution including creation, maintenance and delivery of current and future web design & graphics
- Develop and propose creative prototypes/solutions that address overall design, site navigation and layout of content
- Liaise closely with internal clients at the creative stage of web-based projects
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites
- Inspect design aspects and messaging for accuracy and adherence to corporate standards
- Provides technical graphics assistance to content authors, and/or vendors/service providers
- 4+ years' experience with a Degree or Diploma in an accredited Web or UX/Graphic Design program preferred
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Adobe XD/ Axure/InVision
- Experience with e-Commerce Websites and Mobile
- Experience with HTML/XHTML, CSS and HTML5 coding considered an asset
To express interest in this opportunity please click:
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Senior Consultant at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Consultant at 902-421-1214.