Psychologist 1 (PC01)
NOTE: Applicants must attach their resumé to the application form.
BARGAINING UNIT : SHCP
ZONE : Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY : Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Psychiatry
CLASSIFICATION : Psychologist 1 (PC1)
STATUS : Temporary Full Time (Approximately 1 year)
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : October 2019
HOURS OF WORK :
8 hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs
JOB SUMMARY :
Responsible for assessments, psychoeducation, consultation and psychological interventions for an adult and young population in the psychiatric unit. Clinical tasks will be assigned according to the current needs of the service.
- Master's degree or doctorate in psychology;
- Member in good standing of the College of Psychologists of New Brunswick or eligible to become a member;
- Clinical and psychometric experience;
- Initiative, good judgment, creativity and self-motivation;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Physical ability to do the assigned work;
- Good previous work record (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to the principles of professional ethics, the management philosophy of the Network and organizational values:
- Respect for the confidentiality rules of the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment