Kent Building Supplies in Saint John, NB
Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices.
To serve our customers, we bring in new products and replenish existing product; so we always receiving, merchandising and shipping items. Our skilled Forklift operators use their experience with equipment and knowledge of load weights to safely move our products.
Typical career steps are to become a driver or receiver.
- Works safely
- Acknowledges and assists customers as required
- Loads, unloads, replenishes and restocks various areas
- Ensures that equipment is inspected and maintained; and operated according to manufacturer's guidelines and Kent policy
- Learns about new products
- Safety mindset
- High attention to detail
- Able to work outside in variable temperatures and weather conditions
- Able to do physical work
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Apply On Line
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.