Director - Human Resources Business Partner
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE : To be determined
FACILITY : To be determined
DEPARTMENT : Human Resources
CLASSIFICATION : Director - Human Resources Business Partner
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : October 7, 2019
HOURS OF WORK :
Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Under the responsibility of the Vice-President, Human Resources, the Director, Human Resources Business Partner demonstrates leadership in a continuous improvement context and participates in the organization's administration, operations and development based on stated priorities and expected results. The incumbent supports the Vice-President and participates in and sees to the development and mobilization of all human resources within their directorate and the organization to help meet a major organization's challenges. The incumbent participates in developing a human resources management philosophy and implementing it within their directorate and organization and mobilizes employees to ensure the atmosphere within the workplace is healthy and productive. The incumbent provides innovative leadership to support excellence within the services for which they are responsible. The incumbent manages professional activity while constantly striving to implement best practices in close collaboration with other directors. The incumbent strives to develop interdisciplinary and the HR partner role. The incumbent is responsible for planning, organizing, achieving, directing and evaluating their action plan and service delivery and supporting the services for which they are responsible. They supervise and mentor their managers in the performance of their duties. The incumbent is responsible for defining the direction, objectives and priorities of services that are continuous, tailored to needs and of high quality. The incumbent ensures that all human resources programs, initiatives and policies align with the organization's culture and organizational values. The incumbent directs, coordinates and monitors the activities as well as manages the human, material and financial resources for which they are responsible .
- Master's degree in management or a relevant field;
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation an asset ;
- 10 to 15 years of progressive HR experience directing teams and delivering client service combined with proven experience in a leadership role within the business partner function;
- Business sense - demonstrated analytical thinking and production of high-quality deliverables that sustainably enhance HR and the Network's services;
- Global acumen - productive engagement in complex and changing environments;
- Technical capabilities - adherence to HR management and organizational practices and methodologies with a focus on leading-edge HR technology and services; high proficiency in French and English;
- Relationships with clients/partners - networking and development of relationships;
- Effective written and verbal communication, ability to build relationships with an open mind, and passion for client service excellence;
- Leadership - self-starter and ability to inspire and lead teams and develop thoughtful leadership;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Spoken and Written competence in English and French is essential.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment