Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : NBNU
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Hemodialysis
CLASSIFICATION : Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
STATUS : Permanent part-time
FTE : 0.7
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8 hour an/or 12 hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of stand-by and call-back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Implement the steps of the nursing process and preside over the episode of care within a helping relationship with the clients and their families. Perform all other related duties as required of the service.
- Member of the Nurses Association of New Brunswick;
- Certification in Nephrology in CNA is preferable;
- Current BLS certificate;
- At least one year of experience in a surgical or medical unit acquired in the last three years;
- Practical knowledge in computer sicence;
- Recognized skills in organizing and managing the assgined workload;
- Recognized ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Recognized skills in teaching, communication and interpersonal relationships;
- Sustained intereste to deepen one's knowledge;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment