Call Center Associate II - Canada
IGT in Toronto, ON
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
IGT's Toronto Contact Center, located in North York, is a multi-lingual, multi-channel contact center dedicated to the on-line gaming consumer clientele of some of the largest and most prestigious Canadian Provincial Lotteries. On behalf of such Lotteries, IGT provides several qualified professional services (Operations, Fraud & Security, etc.) among which the contact center plays a central role.
Reporting to the Contact Center Manager, the Customer Service Specialist operates in close cooperation with Team Leadership with the main objective of ensuring the highest level of quality of the provided services, focusing on both operations (managing contacts/shifts/quality control procedures) and reporting (executing assigned reports and contributing to their evolution according to business needs). This is a complex role which requires flexibility and a keen interest in customer operations and bears the potential to grow to a team leadership potential
- Applying procedures in order to manage contacts (first-level) and/or shifts as directed by the Manager (need based)
- Monitoring quality levels according to the pre-existing procedures in order to identify improvement opportunities, customer "pain points"
- Executes "standard" reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) in order to monitor contractual and non-contractual SLAs
- Defines and executes ad-hoc reporting based on internal or external (customer) needs
- Identifies trends and proposes improvement/corrective actions to all in-scope operations (Agents saturation, handling times, customer journey pain points)
- Identifies and proposes improvements to all in-scope procedures
- Prepares presentations as required by Management for internal and external recipients
- Interacts with external customers (e.g. Lotteries personnel) as required by business/operational needs and as directed by Management
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- Collect data to support periodic operations review
- Makes recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business activities
- Works with cross-functional team in the identification problems.
- Measures performance goals.
- Assists organization in the training on performance tools and other initiatives
- Communicates team progress within the organization
- Post-secondary education or training in a Business Functional Area or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of industry experience in a related field
- Must be familiar with packaged application software and MS Office
- Capacity to analyze and report on operational performance
- Experience with collecting and aggregating data
- Ability to build working relationships both internally and externally
- Proven ability to work in a cross functional team while meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks
- Thrive in an environment where we value 'best in class' user experience and thrive to obtain the optimal customer experience
- Previous experience in customer operations (e.g. call centers) highly desirable
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .