Assistant Director - Clinical Services, Youth Services Sector
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Non-bargaining
ZONE: To be determined
FACILITY: To be determined
CLASSIFICATION: Assistant Director - Clinical Services, Youth Services Sector
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
Day shifts - Monday to Friday
08:00 to 16:30
Possitility of Standby and callback
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the supervision of the Regional Director of Youth Services, the Assistant Director - Clinical Services will be responsible for the administration of the Center of Excellence for Youth, Center Pierre Caissie and Regional Child Psychiatry. This person will also be responsible for organizing and harmonizing the clinical model for Youth Services, in line with the Provincial Network of Excellence for Youth.
- Postgraduate degree in health sciences;
- Member in good standing of a professional association;
- Eight (8) years clinical experience in mental health, preferably with youth / adolescent clients;
- Good management experience with human resources, financial and material resources;
- Experience in program development would be an asset;
- Good knowledge of mental health laws;
- Excellent leadership, great sense of initiative and good judgment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Proficiency in the use of computer tools;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
NOTE:1. The salary commensurates with provincial scale for management staff.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment