Quality Assurance Editor
Bluedrop develops quality eLearning solutions for clients across many industry sectors. This position requires an individual with attention to detail, a good client perspective, the willingness to work within a project team environment and a desire to grow within our business. The Quality Assurnace Editor is responsible for ensuring eLearning content conforms to quality standards and client expectations.
- Reviewing storyboards in varying formats for alignment and adherence to Style/Design Guides;
- Identifying grammatical issues, punctuation errors, spelling mistakes and making suggestions to ensure better readability;
- Functionality and usability testing of courseware and product at various stages of the project life cycle;
- Maintaining and executing quality checklists adhering to project standards;
- Maintaining and using quality control tools and environments;
- Ensuring quality control and testing objectives are completed within project deadlines;
- Making recommendations to management about ways to improve Quality processes;
- Cooperating and liaising with instructional designers, subject matter experts, media developers, project managers, etc.;
- Providing supervisor with regular status updates and reporting/identifying problem areas;
- Other related duties as assigned by Manager.
- A passion for detail and accuracy;
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite;
- Editing and Proofreading experience;
- Testing (eLearning and/or software) experience will be considered an asset;
- ISO 9001 quality management system experience will be considered an asset;
- Experience in eLearning and LCMS environments will be considered an asset;
- Bilingual capabilities in English and French will be considered an asset;
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance at the NATO Secret level.
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTSI) is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best...